- Promote and provide insight into careers in paediatrics and child health for medical students and foundation doctors
- Provide a forum for discussion of current topics in child health
- Provide opportunities for presentation of local research in child health
- Support the health education needs of local children, particularly via Teddy Bear Hospital
- Promote and support local children’s charities
- Support the teaching needs of students during the paediatrics rotation and Special Study Modules in paediatrics
What We Do:
We’ve got a full schedule for 2020 including workshops and career talks. We aim to connect students, clinicians and researchers to keep you informed about local, national and international opportunities in paediatrics. This year things will be a little different due to COVID-19, but we are going to be hosting virtual events to meet our aims while keeping everyone safe.